Monday, July 19, 2010

100719 1Cor 4

1 Corinthians 4
4.1  trustworthy...  Trustworthy is a fine word, but I still like faithful better.
4.4  I am not aware of anything...  This seems to imply that Paul thought that he probably had blind spots.  The old saying goes something like, "A clear conscience is more often the result of a bad memory than right living."
4.6  not go beyond what is written...  I am thinking about how broad the application of this phrase should be in our walk and interpretation of the Word, etc.
4.9 spectacale .. to angels...  I have not thought about the angels watching me lately.  Their interest in human affairs is interesting to think about.
4.15  guides ... fathers...  This seems to describe the difference between great and average leaders.  God make me a father.

No comments:

Post a Comment