Monday, November 16, 2009

Sun 091115 pm

Proverbs 11
11.10  When it goes well with the righteous...  An interesting perspective in a society today that worries so much about Wall Street, skid row, and the "freak shows" a lot more that how normal righteous people are doing.
11.11 by the mouth of the wicked...    
11.14b  a good principle
11.17  I wish that I had had this one on the short list when I was teaching school.


Proverbs 12
12.1 This is a classic!!
12.10 I don't think that this is a verse that improves the status of animals, but says that a righteous man has regard for all God's creation, even the lowly parts.
12.16  Lord, give me prudence.
12.25 a good word makes him glad...  The old saying is that rumors and gossip will get around just fine without you help, but a kind word needs all the help it can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment