Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wed 100303 am Mark 10

Mark 10
10.21  loved him... a man whose great possessions pulled him away from Christ.
10.31  and the last first...  This seems to be the focus of these verses.
10.45  came not to be served, but to serve and...
10.48  many rebuked him ... But he cried out all the more...  You've got to love the guys spunk!
10.51  "What do you want me to do for you?"  This is a good question for us to give some serious thought.  Carl Laws, who founded Mingo Valley, said if someone came up to the school and offered a large amount of money, we should be ready to tell them why we need it and what it would be used on.  If God came to me like he did here or to Solomon and said, "What do you want me to do for you?", what would I say?   It is a question that I revise and work on from time to time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment