Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tues 090505 pm Ezra 5-8

Ezra 5
5.1 Haggai and Zechariah You tell'm!
5. 5 A pen pal chapter. :o)


Ezra 6
6.2 That must have been some record system.
6.9 God of heaven This name seems to appear predominantly in Ezra, Nehemiah, and Daniel.
6.21 from the uncleaness of the peoples of the land... I am thinking about what the uncleanesses are of the people in my land.


Ezra 7
7.10 set his heart great verse.
7.11 a man learned... While I am not an especially brainy guy, it seems from this verse that being really smart and educated is a great asset for the Lord's work.
7.27 ...Who put such a thing as this into the heart of the king... This is a great prayer for others.


Ezra 8
8.1-14 reminds me of the saying, "We count people because people count."
8.22 I was ashamed to ask... The practical side of faith and believing what you said God could / would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment